The algorithm for 3D Search Engine
High-level languages deal with variables, arrays, objects, complex arithmetic or boolean expressions, subroutines and functions, loops, threads, locks, and other abstract computer science concepts, with a focus on usability over optimal program efficiency.
There are three models of execution for modern high-level languages:
- Interpreted languages are read and then executed directly, with no compilation stage. A program called an interpreter reads each program line following the program flow, converts it to machine code, and executes it; the machine code is then discarded, to be interpreted anew if the line is executed again.
- Compiled languages are transformed into an executable form before running. There are two types of compilation:
- Machine code generation
- Some compilers compile source code directly into machine code. This is the original mode of compilation, and languages that are directly and completely transformed to machine-native code in this way may be called “truly compiled” languages.
- Intermediate representations
- When a language is compiled to an intermediate representation, that representation can be optimized or saved for later execution without the need to re-read the source file. When the intermediate representation is saved, it is often represented as byte code. The intermediate representation must then be interpreted or further compiled to execute it. Virtual machines that execute byte code directly or transform it further into machine code have blurred the once clear distinction between intermediate representations and truly compiled languages.
- Translated A language may be translated into a lower-level programming language for which native code compilers are already widely available. The C programming language is a common target for such translators.
Consider all these positions ;
It will first search for position 1, then position 2 and lastly position 3, where the data is deemed to be 3 dimensional in a matrix where the co-ordinates are like the GPS system. The below list the methods of algorithms for data crunching.
Breadth First Search (BFS)
Depth First Search (DFS)
Strongly Connected Components
Generic Minimum Spanning Tree
Single Source Shortest Path
Which algorithm to use then? The method to use is to identify the type of data structure and it’s complexity and program the best of methods for a corresponding algorithm.
Now, I have achieved all of the above without knowing about mathematical formulas, just using my brain in a 2D format of Horizontal and Vertical, placing it in containers to compare, and analysing the output, by comparing the variations of the output to target the closest to the answers. Do you then believe I have stumbled on something which is so extra-ordinary powerful you do not need to have 100% knowledge of everything to find the answers, just maximising the comparison qualities of the brain. If I manage to complete my 3D search engine which has another dimension with more powerful features of programming, what do you think mankind will achieved?
Next, the presentation of the output……..
“Intelligence is the ability to process the input, and compare the output, targeting the answers from the variations of the output, without knowing 100% of the knowledge.”
“Intelligence can be achieved with logical comparison without codes.”
– Contributed by Oogle.